Dropbox for Business - Safe, Secure, Online File Storage
123 Internet Group has partnered with Dropbox to offer SMB customers its market leading sync and storage solution, Dropbox for Business. This solution is designed to let your team collaborate on important projects anywhere, while keeping IT in control.
With the power of Dropbox for Business, your employees will be able to
- Save a file to Dropbox & have it synced across all their devices
- Quickly & securely share a files with co-workers and customers
- Back-up files in the cloud so they will never lose a file again
Through the controls contained in Dropbox for Business, your IT admin can
- Monitor what files are being shared and control access to company data
- Better secure company data with stronger encryption & through security features like single sign-on (SSO) & two-step verification
- Effectively manage the solution through the easy-to-use admin console
It appears that internet calling features give you more control over your telephony than you would have if you use a standard telephone line. 123 Internet IP VoIP systems can be tailored to suit your own organisation’s requirements. We will set up your system, trial and amend it free of charge.
Currently, more than 300M users and 4M businesses are already using Dropbox
to get things done. Shouldn’t your company be next? Reach out today to schedule
a call so you can learn how this solution could impact your business.