VOIP / IP Telephony Services
IP phones enable internet calling, which is also known as VoIP telephony (Voiceover Internet Protocol). VoIP systems use IP phones, which means your telephone communication is powered by the internet rather than traditional phone lines, which normally dramatically reduces call charges. To the user, picking up the phone on an IP system looks and feels just like using a traditional phone – the only significant difference is the price reduction.
By calling internet phones (IP phones) through a VoIP system-enabled network, you can:
- Connect with other VoIP systems without any charges – IP phones are now commonplace
- Receive diverted calls with no divert per minute call charges
- Divert groups or individuals
- Provide unlimited long-distance calling
- Join or host conference calls
- Reduce the support costs and downtime of large telephone systems
- Fax to email
It appears that internet calling features give you more control over your telephony than you would have if you use a standard telephone line. 123 Internet IP VoIP systems can be tailored to suit your own organisation’s requirements. We will set up your system, trial and amend it free of charge.
123 Internet IP VoIP systems can be tailored to suit your own organisation’s requirements. We will set up your system, trial and amend it free of charge.
+ Competitor URL